[protege-dev] DL Query

Lorenz B. buehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jan 23 02:01:56 PST 2017

"A SWRL rule uses a built-in atom, but built-in atoms are not supported yet"

That's the answer. HermiT doesn't support SWRL rules with built-in
atoms. I don't know why you have rules which are designed for SQWRL
queries in the ontology, those do not infer any data but are designed
for querying and debugging. I'd suggest to remove those rules.

Otherwise it will always lead to an error.

--
Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig