[protege-dev] DL Query

Tole Dipali ToleDipali at JohnDeere.com
Mon Jan 23 02:54:23 PST 2017

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

After removing all the queries written under SQWRL tab, I was able to get one step ahead.. that  is start reasoner.

Basically I was  trying to check if I can use both SQWRL and DL query tab together in my ontology.
So my question here is "Does this mean I cannot use DL query and SQWRL query tab together in my ontology?"

Thanks,
Dipali

-----Original Message-----
From: protege-dev [mailto:protege-dev-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Lorenz B.
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 3:32 PM
To: protege-dev at mailman.Stanford.EDU
Subject: Re: [protege-dev] DL Query

"A SWRL rule uses a built-in atom, but built-in atoms are not supported yet"

That's the answer. HermiT doesn't support SWRL rules with built-in atoms. I don't know why you have rules which are designed for SQWRL queries in the ontology, those do not infer any data but are designed for querying and debugging. I'd suggest to remove those rules.

Otherwise it will always lead to an error.

--
Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig