[protege-dev] How to install new plugin

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 30 13:47:16 PST 2017

Installing the plugin should be as simple as just dropping the jar file
in the plugins directory, as you apparently have done. Then the plugin
should appear in the corresponding menu (depending on the type of the
plugin).

Have you tested this plug-in in a development environment? Did it worked
there?

BTW, I would recommend that you create (and try out) your plug-in for
the latest Protege release 5.1.0 - which is the code that is in the
master branch of our github repository anyway.

Csongor