[protege-dev] Request to publish OOPS! Evaluator plugin

Lukas Gedvilas lukasged at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:50:39 PST 2017

Hi again,

we've talked about this plugin at the University and decided that it has
been released too soon. The Ontology Engineering Group at Universidad
Politécnica de Madrid will perform a usability study with real users and
resolve the detected issues. Could you remove the plugin from the
autoupdate temporarily, please? We would later ask you again to re-publish
it when it´s ready for the public. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lukas.