[protege-dev] Next release date

Wartik, Steven P "Steve" swartik at ida.org
Fri Jan 12 10:18:00 PST 2018

Has a date been set for the next release of Protégé Desktop?

I ask because I’m working with ontologies not parsed properly by the version of OWLAPI included in Protégé 5.2.0. The problem has been addressed.<https://github.com/owlcs/owlapi/issues/719> The length of time until Protégé includes the fix will determine what advice I give to colleagues. Thanks!

Steve Wartik

Institute for Defense Analyses