[protege-dev] Next release date

Lorenz Buehmann buehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jan 12 22:19:57 PST 2018

Hi Steve,

maybe you could just built your own a Protege release from Github
sources [1]? (you might have to increase the OWL API version to 4.5.1
here [2])

Or even simpler, it should work by just replacing the OWL API lib:

* you can download the OSGI bundle from here [3]

* replace file $PROTEGE_HOME/bundles/owlapi-osgidistribution.jar (note,
the bundle from Maven has the version in the filename, i.e. either
rename in advance or delete the old one)

Let me know if this works.

Cheers,

Lorenz

[1] https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/wiki/Building-from-Source