[protege-dev] Next release date

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 13 01:43:34 PST 2018

Hi Steve,

We don’t have a set date, but I would hope that the next release will be done before early February.

Cheers,

Matthew

On 13 Jan 2018, at 06:19, Lorenz Buehmann <buehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de<mailto:buehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>> wrote:

Hi Steve,

maybe you could just built your own a Protege release from Github sources [1]? (you might have to increase the OWL API version to 4.5.1 here [2])

Or even simpler, it should work by just replacing the OWL API lib:

* you can download the OSGI bundle from here [3]

* replace file $PROTEGE_HOME/bundles/owlapi-osgidistribution.jar (note, the bundle from Maven has the version in the filename, i.e. either rename in advance or delete the old one)

Let me know if this works.

Cheers,

Lorenz

[1] https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/wiki/Building-from-Source