[protege-dev] Get Reasoner for an ontology in memory

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 31 14:13:43 PST 2018

Hi Michael,

What you can potentially do is:

1) get hold of the OWLReasonerManager from the OWLOntologyManager,
2) from this get hold of the current reasoner factory, actually and instance of ProtegeOWLReasonerInfo
3) from the instance of ProtegeOWLReasonerInfo get hold of the OWLReasonerFactory
4) create an instance of the reasoner using OWLReasonerFactory using the createNonBufferingReasoner method

Cheers,

Matthew