[protege-dev] Building webprotege 3 from source

Marin Pranjic mpranjic at fastmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:28:06 PDT 2018

Hello,

it seems that webprotege 3.0 build instructions are missing from the project repo and wiki.

Which steps are needed to produce webprotege.war?

I managed to build webprotege-client.war and webprotege-server.war, but honestly, no idea how to build a combined one.

I tried executing "mvn gwt:compile" in the project root, but the task failed.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

--
  Marin Pranjic