[protege-dev] Building webprotege 3 from source

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 11 18:24:43 PDT 2018

Hi Marin,

Make sure your working directory is the project root.  To build, you can type

mvn clean package

The .war file will be in the webprotege-server/target directory.

You can run dev mode by opening a fresh terminal and typing

mvn gwt:codeserver

This will run the GWT code server.  In another fresh terminal window you can start the WebProtege server by tying

mvn jetty:run -Denv=dev

Browse to http://localhost:8080/ in a web browser of you choice.

Cheers,

Matthew

p.s. I’ll update the build instructions.