[protege-dev] [Plugin] Incompatibilities with JavaFX?

mistermboy pabloyo97 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 07:22:43 PST 2020

Thanks! I´ve updated the import to javafx.embed.swing.JFXPanel and know the
warning disappears and everything seems to be Ok in the "mvn clean package"
log. However, I can´t see the "Example tab" and the other added elements by
the plugin.

I don´t know if there is another error msg or something I could show you...
I am just taking the example project
(https://github.com/protegeproject/protege-plugin-examples) and creating one
instance of JFXPanel component into Metrics.java

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html