[protege-dev] Protégé Short Course, March 23-25, 2020 at Stanford, California

Rafael Gonçalves rafael.goncalves at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 24 13:49:57 PST 2020

Dear All,

We would like to remind you about the upcoming Protégé Short Course, which will be held at Stanford University, California, March 23-25, 2020.

The Protégé Short Course is a 3-day intensive training that provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering in the Web Ontology Language, OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as collaborative development, and data access and import from different data sources.

You can find more details about the course, including registration fees and a registration link at:

https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse <https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse>

Best regards,
The Protégé Team