[protege-discussion] PSM in protege - need help

Baby Gobin baby_gobin at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 10:03:56 PDT 2006

Hi

I am new to protege and am trying to learn everything as quickly as
possible. I've tried the newspaper tutorial to have a better understanding
of how to use Protege and it helped me a lot. But now i'm stuck with the PSM
part. I've installed the PSM API and I was wondering if anyone has tutorial
on how to use it, starting from the very basic.

Thanks

Baby