[protege-discussion] Protege_Back-End

astakhov astakhov at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 1 12:07:17 PST 2006

Dear Sir.

We are currently using Protege in our research and development of data
integration system at University of California San Diego.
We would be very interested in backing our OWL files in some sort of
relational structures and it seems from
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/design/jdbc_backend.html that Protege
provide such functionality now.

But I was not able to find any instruction how to set a database for the
back-end.
I would be very appreciate if you could point me to any instructions.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Vadim Astakhov
Software Architect