[protege-discussion] datagenie instances

ward ward.bemelmans at bz.vlaanderen.be
Fri Nov 3 02:29:56 PST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to import a MySQL-database into Protégé using a JDBC-driver.  The
connection is no problem : I see my tables, fields and values under the
Datagenie-tab.

I even can see the tables under the classes-tab and the fields under the slots-
tab, but my values don't appear as instances....

What did I do wrong ?

What is anyway the best way to import a relational database (MS Access, MySQL,
Oracle,... ?)with primary keys into Protégé ?

Can anyone help me ?

thanks
ward