[protege-discussion] ANSI format thesaurus

Subadhra Jagannathan jsubadhra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:20:39 PST 2006

Hello all,

I am new to protege and learning. I have an ANSI format thesaurus and I have
searched the archives and everything, but could not find a way to open it in
protege. I am using version 3.2. Do I need a plugin or something the file
basically is of the form (the standard thesauri format)

Fruits
   PT Fruits
   NT Apple
   NT banana
   BT produce

Apple
   PT Apple
   SYN something

where PT -- primary term,NT narrower term, BT broaderterm & SYN -- Synonyms.
Can someone help me with this? I get an error saying the format is wrong.

Thanks in advance.