[protege-discussion] Error message when saving my protege - OWL project

Avichai Giat AVICHAI at il.ibm.com
Thu Nov 9 13:41:00 PST 2006

when I tried to save my project I received the following error message
"Failed to use Protege2Jena: com.hp.hpl.jena.shared.JenaException: rethrew:
com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.RelativeURIException: No scheme found in URI
'_deleted__'
Please see Java console for error details and possibly

the protege won't close the project and save the changes I did

Can anyone tell me how to fix this so I don't get this Error message and
I'll be able to save my changes

Avichai Giat