[protege-discussion] Error message when saving my protege - OWL project

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 9 15:07:34 PST 2006

Hi,

Please use the OWL mailing list to post OWL-related questions.

And please provide the output that you get in the console.

Did you change the namespace or prefix of a namespace?

Please remember to post OWL questions on the protege-owl discussion
list. Information about our mailing lists are here:
http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html

Thanks,
Tania