[protege-discussion] :a problem from OWL to CQ Server database

wang haibo wang.nasa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:30:00 PST 2006

Hello,

Now We have generated some OWL files, and want to import them into CQ Sever
database.
Of Course Protege could realize the function. But these OWL files are so big
that it is hard to open by Protege.

So we hope there are some methods or tools which could import OWL file into
CQ Server database directly.

So, Please contact with me if you have some information about that?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Haibo Wang