[protege-discussion] a problem with OntoLT-Plugin

edgar sarmiento edsarcal at
Mon Nov 13 12:00:53 PST 2006

I am researching about the OntoLT-Plugin and the other tools of Ontology
extraction from text.
Can anyone help me about the linguistic annotation for the sentences?, more
specificly about the SCHUG.