[protege-discussion] ANSI format thesaurus

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 14 15:35:27 PST 2006

Subadhra,

Sorry - I don't know what you mean when you say "ANSI format
thesaurus".  If you have a file that is stored in something like XML or
OWL, then you could import this file into Protege.  It doesn't sound
like this is what you have though - in which case you would need to
write an import plug-in to import your file format into Protege.  We
provide documentation for writing import plug-ins on our Web site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/plugins/createproject_plugin.html

Jennifer