[protege-discussion] Opening Protege from java code-is that possible?

anonima anonima correosoft3 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:58:08 PST 2006

Hello everybody!!

I would like to know if there is a way of executing protegé programmatically
from a java server-side Web application. My web application has access to a
fixed ontology and what I would like to achieve is the following:  when the
user of my Web application clicks on a UI button, the fixed ontology is open
inside the protegé ontology editor. The user changes whatever (s)he likes,
saves changes and closes the editor.

Thank you in advance.