[protege-discussion] protege server without X11

tomasz.pawlowski at thomson.com tomasz.pawlowski at thomson.com
Wed Nov 22 12:37:34 PST 2006

Protege 3.2.
Is it possible to run Protege server on Linux without X11?
I'm able to run the server on the machine which doesn't have Xwin
installed. I connect to this machine using X-windows server (XWin32 from
StarNet), and than start Protege. When I close my X connection, Protege
server dies (of course I run it in the background, tried nohup too).
What for X is needed, when running Protege as a server?

Tom