[protege-discussion] Plugin ezowl

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Wed Nov 22 16:32:57 PST 2006

We have tried (a number of times) to contact the authors of the ezOWL
plug-in and asked them to send an updated link to their Web site.
Unfortunately, they have never responded to us and the link to their Web
site has been dead for some time now.  So, I'm afraid none of us here at
Stanford are able to give you any new information.

The authors names and email addresses are Sooyoung Oh (runtou at and Moonyoung Chung (mchung at  Perhaps you
will have better luck getting in touch...