[protege-discussion] Plugin ezowl

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 22 16:32:57 PST 2006

Verlani,

We have tried (a number of times) to contact the authors of the ezOWL
plug-in and asked them to send an updated link to their Web site.
Unfortunately, they have never responded to us and the link to their Web
site has been dead for some time now.  So, I'm afraid none of us here at
Stanford are able to give you any new information.

The authors names and email addresses are Sooyoung Oh (runtou at
etri.re.kr) and Moonyoung Chung (mchung at etri.re.kr).  Perhaps you
will have better luck getting in touch...

Jennifer