[protege-discussion] New to protege --- apis help

Sudakshna Sethuraman sudakshna at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:05:18 PST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I have just started using Protege and I am trying to get aquainted with it.
My requirement is that I need to display the ontologies in the application
that I am developing. I understand that we require apis to perform these
functions. Where do i find apis to download and is there any specific folder
that has to be saved in?

Hoping to hear from you....

Thanks,
Sudakshna