[protege-discussion] OWL - Science

Anand.K anandk at
Thu Nov 23 20:19:33 PST 2006

Kindly unsubscribe me from this mailing list.

K. Anand

-----Original Message-----
From: protege-discussion-bounces at
[mailto:protege-discussion-bounces at] On Behalf Of Luciana
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 11:32 PM
To: protege-discussion at lists.Stanford.EDU
Subject: [protege-discussion] OWL - Science

  I'd like to know if there is a ontology about Science in OWL.

protege-discussion mailing list
protege-discussion at

Instructions for unsubscribing:

This message is being sent from Scope e-Knowledge Center P Ltd. and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. Any unauthorized use of the content of this message can expose the responsible party to civil and/or criminal penalties, and may constitute a more serious offence. Further the company does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced as a result of this transmission . If you have received this message in error, notice is hereby given that no representation,contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail.