[protege-discussion] Plug-in writing consulting wanted

Torbert, Barton Bart.Torbert at ihsenergy.com
Mon Nov 27 08:56:57 PST 2006

Hello,

My company is undertaking some large data modeling efforts using Protégé.  It would be very convenient to have some custom plug-ins written to extract the information we are loading into Protégé into output that will help us automate some database creation and loading tasks.

So is anyone who is proficient at writing plug-ins interested in some consulting work?  We are under some tight deadlines so the work would have to be completed very promptly.

I am located in the Denver, Colorado area.  Having someone locally would be convenient, but we would consider those in other areas.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Bart Torbert

Bart.torbert at ihsenergy.com

(303) 736-3337