[protege-discussion] DOCGEN plugin not working in 3.2

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 27 15:55:59 PST 2006

David,

I tried Docgen with Protege 3.2 (Java 1.5) and I could not get it to
work.  It throws the following exception:

DocGen export
configure from file, output dir is: C:\Program Files\Protege 3.2
Full\AurigaDocReport_default
Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.FrameID.getProjectPart()I
        at
lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocHelper.frametoSectionName(AurigaDocHelper.java:219)
        at
lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator.clsDescriptionSection(AurigaDocGenerator.java:684)
        at
lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator.addClassesDescription(AurigaDocGenerator.java:425)
        at
lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator.aurigaDocReport(AurigaDocGenerator.java:772)
        at
lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator$1.run(AurigaDocGenerator.java:191)

The plug-in is calling a method from Protege's model package called
"getProjectPart".  This method was broken out into two separate methods
"getMemoryProjectPart" and "getDiskProjectPart" in September of '05.

I'm not sure what the Docgen plug-in is using this method for.  Perhaps
you could try posting a message to the plug-in author via their forum on
SourceForge:

https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=141034

Jennifer