[protege-discussion] New to protege --- apis help

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 27 16:02:34 PST 2006

Sudakshna,

A good place for you to start would be the "Working with the Protege
APIs" section of our Web site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html#api

The following page has example code for accessing a Protege ontology
from other applications:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/kb-api.html

If you have already installed Protege, you don't need to download
anything else.  The API is encapsulated in the protege.jar file (located
in the root directory of your installation).

Jennifer