[protege-discussion] New to protege --- apis help

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Mon Nov 27 16:02:34 PST 2006

A good place for you to start would be the "Working with the Protege
APIs" section of our Web site:

The following page has example code for accessing a Protege ontology
from other applications:

If you have already installed Protege, you don't need to download
anything else.  The API is encapsulated in the protege.jar file (located
in the root directory of your installation).