[protege-discussion] Plugin ezowl

Olli Schmidt-O at ulster.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 06:41:07 PST 2006

Hi,
I've downloaded ezOWL (the .jar - and the .properties - file) from:
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/ezowl/
thrown that stuff in the plugins folder of a Protégé 3.0 full bundle
edition.
and it workes quite fine, except that I can't configure anything in the
ezOWL tab,
but better than nothing ;-).

Cheers
Olli