[protege-discussion] query database using ontology

Kim John kim.john25 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 30 03:36:09 PST 2006

Hi,

I am a member of this mailing list form quite long time and getting lots of
benefits. I need help to make a small prototype for part my project.
Actually what I want to query the data form any database (Mysql, Oracle,
Ms-Access etc) using ontology. My idea is to formulate a query using
ontology (which represents structure of a database) and then access data
form that database.  I have looked into many documents but I am unable to
find any concrete example or step by step guide. Please guide or send me any
link (any tutorial or practical guide will be very helpful).

KIM

Phd Student

AnU