[protege-discussion] Please help me out - am completely new in Protege

Baby Gobin baby_gobin at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 06:02:18 PDT 2006

Hi

I am completely new in Protege. I have already downloaded Protege 3.1 and
also done "Getting Started with Protégé-Frames"  tutorials.

However I am still confused on how I am going to use Protege to development
applications. How do I develop an expert system for diagnosis or
classifications e.g..

I really need a good tutorial on how to develop applicaitions, which plug
ins to use,how to design interfaces, how to work on the reasoning part of
the KBS. Isn't there anything like "Protege for dummies" :o) ?

Thanks

Baby