[protege-discussion] Making Protege screenshots for documentation on Mac

Dona Mommsen dona.mommsen at gmx.net
Wed Oct 4 12:13:05 PDT 2006

Hi,

I apologize because the question is not really Protege specific.
However, I'm working on the documentation for my Protege project, but
I'm unable to produce any decent screenshots. The screenshots will be
used in a PDF, so they ought to be readable on screen with Acrobat and
in a printed document.
How did you do it for the Protege documentation? Do you have any
recommendations about file format and resolution? I'm using Protege on
Mac  10.3.9.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Dona