[protege-discussion] Making Protege screenshots for documentation on Mac

Dona Mommsen dona.mommsen at gmx.net
Wed Oct 4 18:39:10 PDT 2006

Thank you for your help Thomas,

I found the problem (don't ask how may ways I've tried for making the
screenshots and formats…).
Somewhere in the process of the PDF generation all images where
downsampled, which resulted in unreadable screenshots. I found the
culprit and now the screenshots look okay on screen and print
surprisingly good.

Again, thanks

Dona