[protege-discussion] using Ontoclean in Protege

vbertaud at aol.com vbertaud at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 01:28:56 PDT 2006

Hello,

I built an ontology of diagnostic imaging findings with Protege.

Now, I need to evaluate my ontology.

I would like to use Ontoclean but I don't understand how to use Ontoclean in Protege.

I have already read:
The Ontoclean Ontology at http://protege.stanford.edu/ontologies/ontoClean/ontoCleanOntology.html
The Ontoclean Tutorial at http://www.cs.vassar.edu/faculty/welty/aaai-2000/

In the Tutorial, I understood that metaproperties (I, O, U, D, R) have to be assigned to each class. I don't find how to do this in Protege.

Then, the metaproperties have to be analyzed in order to check and reclassify the taxonomy: is this processed automatically in Protege?

Thank you in advance if someone can help me

Best Regards

Valerie

Dr Valérie BERTAUD
Chirurgien-Dentiste
Ancienne Assistante Hospitalo-Universitaire de la Faculté Dentaire de Rennes
Attaché Hospitalier
Doctorante en Informatique Médicale

vbertaud at aol.com
06-76-66-28-62