[protege-discussion] Ontology merging

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 5 10:26:53 PDT 2006

Kim,

At the Protege conference this year, we had an interoperability session,
in which several real-world interoperability use cases have been presented.

You find the links to the abstracts and slides of the presentations here:
http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2006/schedule.html

Maybe this helps.

Tania