[protege-discussion] Ontology merging

Kim John kim.john25 at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 6 06:04:13 PDT 2006

Thanks for this Tania.

I have seen the documentation of Prompt plug-in and its gives support for
ontology merging and they talk about example cases, but I am unable to
find/download example OWL files. Is any one is having that test cases for
merging ontologies then please forward me or send me the link.

I will be very grateful.

KIM