[protege-discussion] how to retrieve information

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 9 12:02:13 PDT 2006

Sreemoyee,

Do you mean retrieving the information from an RDF model using a Java API?

You can do this with the Protege OWL API (see the OWL section from: http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html), which has been developed for OWL ontologies, but it can also treat RDF models.

As an alternative, you can also use the Jena API to access the elements of an RDF model (independent of Protege). Jena has been specifically designed to deal with RDF models.

Tania