[protege-discussion] User privilege control

Fred Yao nfredyao at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 14:40:36 PDT 2006

Does any one know how to handle user privilege under Protege?  My questions
are:

1.  It there a way to check for username/password under Protege?  Or I have to
write my own login page before starting Protege?

2.  Can I control the access for each tab, class and slot?  I mean the control
to allow certian users to write or to read certain class/slot/tab?

Thank you for your help

Fred