[protege-discussion] How can I create reports with Protégé!?

Paula Gabriela paulag6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 10:35:13 PDT 2006

In my work with Protégé I have to make a lot of specifics reports. In other
words, my boss wants that I take my registers and count how much times on
kind of thing happens during a month, o week, or something like that. How
can I make it? Is there a way of write reports, for example, exporting my
project in other format?
Sorry about my English... =)
thanks,

Paula GMF