[protege-discussion] User privilege control

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 11 13:20:31 PDT 2006

Fred,

We are planing to do the Protege 3.2 release at the end of this month.
Then we will start the 3.3 betas for which I cannot tell you now an
exact release date, but it will probably be in the first half of the
next year.

The implementation of the Policy Manager will be included early in the
3.3 betas, probably this year already.

Tania