[protege-discussion] NumberFormatException during installation!

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 11 13:32:53 PDT 2006

Adam,

Unfortunately, I'm not a Linux expert. I still think that
InstallAnywhere is using the wrong jvm.

On my machine, I have also set the JAVA_HOME in .bashrc and added sun
java 1.5 to the path.

If you type in a terminal "java -version", do you get the sun java? If
not, than that is the problem.

In the worst case, you can build Protege out of the svn repository. If
you want, I can also send you my complete installation directory, in
which you will only have to set some paths to make Protege work on your
machine. However, the full installation is big (over 50MB).

Tania