[protege-discussion] How can I create reports with Protégé!?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 11 13:42:34 PDT 2006

Paula,

On the OWL mailing list, we just had an email of somebody, who announced
a new plugin for reporting. Maybe this is useful for you.

Attached below is the announcement email.

Tania

Hi,

I have published the second alpha version of a plugin that allows to
generate a report (or any other kind of output) from an OWL Model, using
the Velocity template engine.

You can find the links in the WiKi.

Feedbacks are welcome!

Massimo