[protege-discussion] Question on some old classes/methods

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:24:24 PDT 2006

Mark,

We are very careful not to delete or move public classes or methods.

The

edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.FileHandler

is in the same place :)

In which version did Protege have a detachCurrentTab() method in
ProjectView? I think the method you are looking for is the
detachCurrentView().

The DefaultEntry is still in the same place:

edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin. DefaultEntry

Are you using the right jars?

Tania