[protege-discussion] Error change from 3.0 to 3.2

Rainer Rosenmüller rainer.rosenmueller at isst.fhg.de
Tue Oct 17 04:58:41 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have some projects (PPj/RDF/RDFS files) created with protege3.0. Now I
try do use this projects with protege3.2.beta and get some errors like this:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
Fatal error. Execution stopped.
Fatal error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ACCEPTANCE-FILTER not
unique: SimpleInstance(ACCEPTANCE-FILTER of [Cls(aggregation,
FrameID(7:10841 1))])

Both versions of protege are running in the same environment (windows
xp, jdk 1.5)

Is there anybody who can help me?

Kind regards

Rainer Rosenmueller