[protege-discussion] Question on some old classes/methods

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 17 11:43:59 PDT 2006

Mark,

The Lexgrid Protege in Eclipse uses an ancient version of Protege (2.1),
and it is no wonder that certain things are not working, when replacing
the old jars with the new ones. We have made significant changes in the
Protege core code since 2.1 release.

I suppose the sources of the Eclipse plugin must be recompiled against
the new Protege sources and everything should work.

Tania