[protege-discussion] which listener for the slot value change

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 17 12:14:14 PDT 2006

Protege has different kind of listeners. These are some of the available
listener interfaces:

ClsListener
FacetListener
FrameListener
InstanceListener
KnowledgeBaseListener
ProjectListener
SlotListener

I suppose you want to listen to slot value changes for an instance. For
this, you should use from the FrameListener, the method:
 void ownSlotValueChanged(FrameEvent event);

You can also use the empty FrameAdapter that implements the FrameListener.

Tania