[protege-discussion] Protege Multiusers Audit Trail

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 17 12:21:35 PDT 2006

Fred,

Protege supports journaling, meaning that all write operations to the
ontology will be recorded in a journal file. The journal file is saved
in the same directory as you pprj file and has the extension "pjrn".
In order to activate the journaling, go to the Project menu -> Configure
-> Options -> Enable journaling.

There is also a more powerful way of tracking changes in the ontology
provided by the ChangeManagement plugin, which is part of the full
distribution of Protege.
Documentation about it you find on our wiki:
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ChangeManagement

Tania