[protege-discussion] Error change from 3.0 to 3.2

Rainer Rosenmüller rainer.rosenmueller at isst.fhg.de
Wed Oct 18 03:27:44 PDT 2006

Hi,

sorry it is not so simple. I did not wrote that there are included projects.
Project B include project A.
CASE 1:
When I create the new project B from sources of B, I get:

"Fatal error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
autosar:AsynServerCallEventSource not unique:
SimpleInstance(autosar:AsynServerCallEventSource of
[Cls(autosar:reference, FrameID(5:10247 1))])"

The saved rdfs-File is shorter and differs from the source

old:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<!DOCTYPE rdf:RDF [

	 <!ENTITY rdf 'http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#'>
	 <!ENTITY a 'http://protege.stanford.edu/system#'>
	 <!ENTITY autosar 'http://isst.fhg.de/kbeyer/autosar#'>
#########         ------- it is from the included project core
	 <!ENTITY rdfs 'http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#'>
]>

<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="&rdf;"
	 xmlns:a="&a;"
	 xmlns:autosar="&autosar;"
	 xmlns:rdfs="&rdfs;">

<autosar:AutosarClass rdf:about="&autosar;AcknowledgementRequest"
#########------------ it is from the included project core
	 autosar:package="AUTOSAR
Templates::SWComponentTemplate::Communication"
	 rdfs:label="AcknowledgementRequest">

	<rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="&rdfs;Resource"/>

</autosar:AutosarClass>

new:

	 <!ENTITY SCT 'http://protege.stanford.edu/rdf/SCT#'>
	 <!ENTITY a 'http://protege.stanford.edu/system#'>
	 <!ENTITY rdfs 'http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#'>
]>

<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="&rdf;"
	 xmlns:SCT="&SCT;"
	 xmlns:a="&a;"
	 xmlns:rdfs="&rdfs;">

<rdfs:Class rdf:about="&SCT;autosar:ARElement"
	 rdfs:label="autosar:ARElement"/>

<rdf:Description rdf:about="&SCT;autosar:AcknowledgementRequest"
	 rdfs:label="autosar:AcknowledgementRequest">

	<rdf:type rdf:resource="&SCT;autosar:AutosarClass"/>

	<rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="&rdfs;Resource"/>

</rdf:Description>

And many slots are deleted.

CASE 2:
When I create an empty project B and include project A, I get:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
Fatal error. Execution stopped.

Project A (self) is OK.