[protege-discussion] Error change from 3.0 to 3.2

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 18 07:45:44 PDT 2006

Rainer,

I recommend using the OWL/RDF files backend, rather than the "RDF Files"
backend, which was developed a long time ago for an old version of
Protege. We don't encourage people to use it. The OWL/RDF backend is
under active development, and it is the recommended backend for handling
RDF(S) files.

Tania